Love at first spike.
This single-spike, dramatic lash reminds you that you don’t need to attend the Met Gala to feel like you are. Perfect for a spiky Manga look.
- 10 lash wisps per set
- Available in 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm, & 16 mm
- Handmade with love and Korean Silk PBT fibers
- Somewhere between a “C” and “D” curl
- Vegan and cruelty-free
How to Apply:
- PREP: Clean your lashes with Lilac Lash Conditioning Primer. Apply a small amount of either Lilac Lash Glue or PRO Lash Glue to your natural lashes, concentrating the bond on the base of your lashes.
- LASH: Pick up your lash wisps and apply them one by one along your waterline.
- FUSE & SEAL: Fuse with your Lilac Lash Applicator and a bit of Crystal Coat to seal everything in.
- For max longevity, avoid touching the lashes while they’re wet.
- Re-fuse lashes after showers, Lash Baths, and face washes.
- To keep your lashes looking fresh, cleanse regularly with our Lash Bath Kit (sold separately).
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.
lash size guide
The best Lashes!!
Loving my new eyelashes! Metgala 14mm have been one of my favorites. Midnight 14mm is another one of my favs! Easy to apply and last a full week on my end. Love it. Can't go wrong with any of the styles.
Spikey Eye Lashes
Sexy bold and extremely appealing. Easy to apply. My favs for date night.
One of my favorites
First time trying this lash as it is one of my favorite styles but never tried them from lilac st. I will say i like these more than other brand ive used!
I wasn’t sure if I would like them but I LOVEEE them
14mm recommend but prefer the 16mm