The perfect bond for beginners.
A strong yet forgiving formula, the Lilac Lash Glue is ideal for those just starting their lash journey. The brush tip applicator makes precise application a breeze.
- Beginner-friendly formula
- Precise brush tip applicator
- Strong hold with easy removal
- Gentle and non-irritating, even for sensitive eyes
- Vegan and cruelty-free
For Lash Club Members: add this item as a one-time purchase to your next box for 25% OFF and free shipping!
Ingredients for Black glue: Acrylates/Ethylhexyl, Water, Phenoxyethanol, D&C Black No. 2, Citric Acid, Sorbitol, Ceteareth-25, Sodium Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin
Ingredients for Clear glue: Acrylates/Ethylhexyl, Acrylate Copolymer, Aqua, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
5 g / 0.17 oz.
How to Apply:
- Dab a small amount of Lilac Lash Glue at the base of your natural lashes. You can also add a bit of bond to the spines of your lash wisps for extra hold.
- Give the bond 30-45 seconds to become tacky before applying your Lilac St. lash wisps.
- Follow with your favorite Lilac St. lashes.
Better Together: Removal is a breeze with our Ciao for Now Lash Remover (sold separately).
- Soak lashes and bond in an oil-based lash remover for at least a minute.
- Use your finger to slide your lashes off–there should be no need for tugging or pulling.
- Expect some natural lash shedding during removal. This is normal and equivalent to brushing your fallen hair after an updo. Watch out for still-growing lashes, which you can identify by their roots–this indicates you’re tugging too much during removal.
- Be gentle and work slowly to keep natural lashes healthy and strong. Correct DIY lash removal should not generate any lash damage.
- Please remember to stock up on glues before the weather reaches below-freezing temperatures in your area. We have tested other formulas, but so far, non-freezing equals non-lasting, and we aren’t willing to compromise. We appreciate your understanding.
- Avoid pumping the applicator and tightly close the cap after use to maximize product lifetime.
- Keep out of extreme temperatures.
Is glue hypoallergenic? / Does it contain latex?
All of our glues are latex-free. All of our glues do contain Acrylates, which some people are allergic to.
Is glue vegan?
Yes, all of our products are always vegan and cruelty-free.
What’s the difference between PRO Glue & Lilac Glue?
The Lilac Lash Glue has a brush applicator and a slightly longer drying time. This makes it the perfect glue for beginners and it still gives amazing lash longevity. The PRO Lash Glue has a mascara-wand applicator and dries quickly. It is our stronger glue, and we recommend it for more experienced DIY lash extension wearers.
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.
lash size guide
Holy grail of these lashes !! Soooo so good
This glue is far better than any other glue I’ve used
Pretty good but dyes slow
I like to have this brush applicator along with the Lash Glue Pro mascara like applicator. The brush style is great when applying the glue directly to the lash. I wish it dried faster. It doesn't adhere to the lash if applied immediately.
My favorite glue
I prefer this glue over the pro anyday
This glue dries down really well, and isn't very gummy at all :)