Precision lash tweezers for easy application.
Our custom anti-static tweezers have been lovingly designed to give you ultimate precision and ease of application.
- Gently curved, ergonomic end for precision application
- Plasma-coated stainless steel with a brilliant copper finish
- Custom-made dulled tips for safety
For Lash Club Members: add this item as a one-time purchase to your next box for 25% OFF and free shipping!
How to Use:
Better Together: Pair your Lilac Lash Applicator with our Fusing Tips for a flawless, stick-free application.
- Gently squeeze your Lilac Lash Applicator to pick up lash wisps, apply them to your natural lashes, and fuse everything together.
Pro Tip: Hold the Applicator closer in, like a pencil for more control when applying.
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.
lash size guide
This applicator is the reason these lashes are so easy to apply. I would be lost without it!
So easy to use
I recommend these tweezers for better application, they are simple and easy to use.
These are awesome for application. Makes it so much easier to apply my lashes.
So easy to use
I have a hard time with applicator tweezers but these are the easiest I've used!
The best for application!
I absolutely love this applicator! Had to buy a back up because regular tweezers simply don’t cut it!