- 10 lash clusters, available in 10mm - 16mm lengths
- Korean Silk lash fibers: vegan & cruelty free
- Somewhere between a "C" and a "D" curl in lash extensions
- Pair with Lilac Lash Glue and the Lilac Lash Applicator, sold separately
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.
lash size guide
These lashes were a little tricky to apply the first time but the second try went well! Once properly applied these babies look bold and glam! A must have for going out and for events.
Super glamorous and full!
The most dramatic style
I like these a lot. I have them in 14mm.
Love these ! Also easy to stack !
Super cute ! I also stack these ones.