An ultra-light, ultra-natural lash for a doe-eyed look.
- 10 lash wisps per set
- Available in 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm, & 16 mm
- Handmade with love and Korean Silk PBT fibers
- Somewhere between a “C” and “D” curl
- Vegan and cruelty-free
How to Apply:
- PREP: Clean your lashes with Lilac Lash Conditioning Primer. Apply a small amount of either Lilac Lash Glue or PRO Lash Glue to your natural lashes, concentrating the bond on the base of your lashes.
- LASH: Pick up your lash wisps and apply them one by one along your waterline.
- FUSE & SEAL: Fuse with your Lilac Lash Applicator and a bit of Crystal Coat to seal everything in.
- For max longevity, avoid touching the lashes while they’re wet.
- Re-fuse lashes after showers, Lash Baths, and face washes.
- To keep your lashes looking fresh, cleanse regularly with our Lash Bath Kit (sold separately).
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.
lash size guide
Love these lashes!!
I'm new to false lashes!! I decided to try these as a substitute for mascara. I have problematic eyes and mascara makes them worse! There was a definite learning curve but I love them!!! My eyes look great and I they do not irritate me!!!
My go-to everyday lash
Still my favorite for everyday wear!
DAWN my NEW Favorite Lashes!
They are so delicate looking I Love wearing them! Not sure they can be reused but they’re Worth IT. Classic look of longer thinner lashes
Longer than I expected but still very pretty on and very easy to apply as a first timer user.
Best lashes ever!
I'm amazed with how easy it was. It looks beautiful and natural! I'm wearing 10mm and 12mm. I'm never going back!