Our must-have accessories for new beginners. Save 15% by buying the bundle.
The essentials for learning to apply Lilac St. lash wisps, including our flexible, beginner-friendly Lilac Lash Glue.
- Lilac Lash Conditioning Primer
- Pamper and prep your lashes for max wear time.
- Lilac Lash Applicator
- Precision tips for quick and easy application.
- Lilac Lash Glue in Black
- A flexible, beginner-friendly bond with plenty of playtime.
- Lilac Lash Crystal Coat
- Clear sealant to maximize and set your finished look.
Pair with Lilac St. lash wisps, sold separately.
How to Use:
- PREP: Clean your lashes with Lilac Lash Conditioning Primer. Apply a small amount of Lilac Lash Glue to the spines of your Lilac St. wisps, bringing a small amount up the base of the lashes. Allow 45 seconds for the bond to become tacky
- LASH: Pick up your lash wisps by the tips and apply them one by one along your waterline, slightly overlapping for a seamless look.
- FUSE & SEAL: Apply a thin layer of Crystal Coat to your Applicator and give your lashes a good squeeze at the base to fuse everything together and remove tackiness.
- Please remember to stock up on glues before the weather reaches below-freezing temperatures in your area. We have tested other formulas, but so far, non-freezing equals non-lasting, and we aren’t willing to compromise. We appreciate your understanding.
- Avoid pumping the bond applicator and tightly close the cap after use to maximize product lifetime.
- Keep products out of extreme temperatures.
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.