Use our Lilac Lash Lab filter on Instagram to see for yourself just how pixel perfect our lashes are. Try on different lengths to discover which lash makes you crush on yourself.
You will be redirected to Instagram
- 10 lash clusters, 8mm - 18mm in length
- Korean Silk lash fibers: vegan & cruelty free
- Feather-light lash fibers 0.1mm thick
- Somewhere between a "C" and a "D" curl in lash extensions
- Pair with Lilac Lash Glue and the Lilac Lash Applicator, sold separately
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.
lash size guide
8mm for inner corner
8mm Originals blend seamlessly with most other styles. I use them for my inner corner for a more natural look and it works perfectly.
The perfect lash!!
I have been using these lashes for over a year now on their subscription. They last me a week straight, sometimes more. Don't ruin my lashes. Easy to remove but stay on through showers, ocean, sleeping, any and everything.
This was my time using Lilac lashes and they were SO easy to apply. I never opted for glue on lashes because they always end up making a mess and damaging my natural lashes. NOT THESE! I used them for five days and chose to remove them to apply a different pair. I used the remover and they slide off. No damage whatsoever. The fact that you do not need to be a pro to apply is wonderful. The glue applies like mascara and you simply place it under the lash! I haughty recommend! I was also afraid the 14mm would be to long and uncomfortable but you couldn’t even feel they were on.