This multi-length, hybrid lash has a mix of gorgeously defined strands that are slightly longer than rest of the wispy fibers. Like the rainforests in Brazil, there are many layers to this spiky lash. Imagine the feathers on a Brazilian headdress. Perfect for that eye-opening effect and those wanting a style with added dimension. Don't be afraid to size up in this bold and spicy lash!
- 10 lash clusters, available in 10mm - 18mm lengths
- Korean Silk lash fibers: vegan & cruelty free
- Somewhere between a "C" and a "D" curl in lash extensions
- Pair with Lilac Lash Glue or PRO glue and the Lilac Lash Applicator, sold separately
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.
lash size guide
My favorite lashes so far.
These lashes stay on for 2-3 weeks, so much money saved compared to having them done by a professional.
All the drama
Very dramatic look. I wore these to a family Sunday dinner but would reserve them for an evening look from now on. They’re very pretty on and if you like a bold lash, this one is for you.
Great whispy lashes, they give the effect of lash extensions
These are my favorite lashes ever, I love them and they’re the perfect go to
Great for all eye shapes!
This style +Met Gala are my favorites!