Use our Lilac Lash Lab filter on Instagram to see for yourself just how pixel perfect our lashes are. Try on different lengths to discover which lash makes you crush on yourself.
You will be redirected to Instagram
- 10 lash clusters, available in 10mm - 16mm lengths
- Korean Silk lash fibers: vegan & cruelty free
- Somewhere between a "C" and a "D" curl in lash extensions
- Pair with Lilac Lash Glue and the Lilac Lash Applicator, sold separately
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.
lash size guide
THE BEST !!!!
10/10 always get midnights
Best lashes ever!
I used to spend $150 a month getting my eyelashes professionally done and I have been using lilac street for close to a year now and 10/10 recommend it to everyone! You can not only do them yourself which is so convenient but it’s a fraction of the cost! I always get so many compliments on my eyelashes and people ask for my lash tech! They are always surprised when I put them onto Lilac st!
Bold and beautiful. I mix with prisms for the perfect look. These are my go-to styles.
Amazing everyday lashs
They are not too dense as well as not too uniform to give you that natural glam look
I love these lashes and every one says it looks way better than the extensions that I used to get . I agree !