- 10 lash clusters, available in 10mm - 16mm lengths
- Korean Silk lash fibers: vegan & cruelty free
- Somewhere between a "C" and a "D" curl in lash extensions
- Pair with Lilac Lash Glue and the Lilac Lash Applicator, sold separately.
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.
lash size guide
very easy and delightful, turned out gorgeous
Feather is perfect
Love Lilac St lashes in general but if you're looking for an airy natural lash look, these are it!
Love them!!! They look effortless and it feels like nothing is on your lashes!
This is more volume than is to my taste on myself for everyday, but they're beautiful if that's what you're looking for. I'll probably wear them for bug nights out. Here I'm wearing 2 10mm originals in the inner corner and 3 12mm feathers to the end.
I’m still on a journey of trying every style to pick my favorites. It’s so hard to choose! But these are a strong contender. Gorgeous lashes.