Our must-have accessories to keep your natural lashes happy and healthy. Save 15% by buying the bundle.
Includes our gentle Lash Shampoo for wisp maintenance and lash-friendly bond dissolver for quick and easy removal.
- Ciao for Now Lash Remover
- Dissolves glue to gently remove lash wisps and nourish your natural lashes.
- Lash Bath Kit (contains Lilac Lash Shampoo, Dual-Sided Brush/Spoolie, and a microfiber towel)
- Cleanse and refresh your Lilac St. lashes without removal.
How to Use:
- Apply the remover with the flat side of the wand to the top and underside of your lashes and allow it to sit for 30-45 seconds.
- Use the comb side to gently wiggle underneath the lash wisps, using the wand to release the wisps from your natural lashes.
- Continue to comb through your natural lashes to remove any remaining glue.
- Rinse and wipe the wand before inserting it back into the tube.
- Repeat on the other eye.
- To maximize product lifetime, rinse and wipe lash glue or residue from the wand before returning it to the bottle.
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.