Lay out your lash map without losing a wisp.
The Lilac Lash Pad has two sticky sides to keep your lashes secure while you work your magic.
- Easy to clean and reuse
- Made with durable silicone
- Fits perfectly in our Travel Case
For Lash Club Members: add this item as a one-time purchase to your next box for 25% OFF and free shipping!
How to Use:
- Remove the plastic film to reveal the sticky pad underneath.
- Quickly and easily layout and apply your custom lash map.
- Clean after each use with warm water and a gentle soap before air drying.
- Reapply the plastic film once dry to keep your Lash Pad clean.
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.