A must-have for a stick-free fuse.
These silicone Fusing Tips are molded to the Lilac Lash Applicator so you can have all of the precision, with none of the annoying sticking.
- Includes 3 sets of Fusing Tips
For Lash Club Members: add this item as a one-time purchase to your next box for 25% OFF and free shipping!
How to Use:
Better Together: Our Fusing Tips were lovingly designed just for the Lilac Lash Applicator.
- Simply slide a set of Fusing Tips onto your Lilac Lash Applicator for a stick-free application and fuse.
- Swipe the Crystal Coat on the Fusing Tips for an extra seal at the lash band.
- Wipe clean with alcohol after use to remove bond or sealant residue.
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.
lash size guide
Fusing tips are GAME CHANGING!!
I LOVE the fusing tips!! It makes it so much easier/user friendly when applying lashes! Im giving my mom a pair to try next!
Definitely need these for nonstick fusing!!!
I love the fusing tips! They are a must have for nonstick fusing!!!
Make fusing easier.
Worth having for sure
I was so confused as to why fusing wasn't going well and now I know! These tips are so helpful in making sure nothing sticks and I'm not just wasting my clear coat. Very happy to have this product, and it's not super expensive. Definitely worth it.