- Our best-selling Originals in sizes 10mm, 12mm, and 14mm, to help you find your perfect length and customize your lash look. 30 individual clusters in total.
- Original Lilac St. Lash Glue in Clear. The mini-brush applicator is great for beginners; goes on white and dries clear for mess-free application.
- Lilac St. Lash Applicator, gently curved for precise lash placement.
- Lilac St. Crystal Coat sealant to reduce tackiness and seal in your lashes. Swipe on the inside of your applicator for a stick-free lash fuse.
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.
lash size guide
Love the starter kit!
My first application was not that successful, but that was DEFINITELY user error. LOL After watching videos repeatedly—some via Lilac St. and some influencers on YouTube—my second application was far more successful. Love the ease of application, the feel (pretty minimal!), and LOOK of all of these lengths. I am pretty convinced that if I can successfully apply these lashes (Pinterest Fail Club girlie), anyone can! The Crystal Coat is so lovely for removing any stickiness and sealing my lashes! The Starter Kit is a great place to start! The variety of lashes allowed me to play around with lash maps that work for me/elevate my look. I love that I don’t have to worry about mascara anymore!
Constantly complimented on my lashes
I use the brown lashes and put them on top and on bottom. They usually last 1.5 weeks. I LOVE them!!
That’s it. I am hooked onto lilac st. I loved the OGs and may venture into the black pro glue once I get the better hang of things.
These lashes are so much comfier than others I've tried--I love how thin the band is. And the tweezers really did help make application go smoothly!
Love these lashes
Easy to purchase, love the look, delivery time was about a week.