Seal and protect your lashes.
A glossy, clear sealant to reduce stickiness, keep lashes clean, and extend lash wear.
- Vegan and cruelty-free
For Lash Club Members: add this item as a one-time purchase to your next box for 25% OFF and free shipping!
Ingredients: Purified Water, Alcohol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, PVP, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Witch Hazel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera, Disodium EDTA
5 g / 0.17 oz
How to Apply:
For use with all Lilac St. lash styles.
- Swipe the Crystal Coat on the inside of your Lilac Lash Applicator before applying your lashes to prevent sticking.
- Swipe again on your Applicator before fusing for an extra seal.
- Dab more wherever you notice any stickiness.
- To maximize product lifetime, rinse and wipe lash glue or residue from the wand before returning it to the bottle.
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.
lash size guide
Definitely needed to prevent stickiness from Lash Pro glue
When I use this, my segments never get stuck to my applicators, whether I'm applying initially or fusing them.
I brought the lashes before and didn't purchase the crystal coat and that was a big mistake this makes the project last longer for sure
Easy to apply … must have for DIY lash