Powerful. Reliable. Outlasting.
As featured on Cosmo’s Best Eyelash Glues. Meet our exclusive quick-drying lash bond, which holds on strong but remains flexible for maximum comfort. Trust us–a little goes a long way with this impressive formula.
Please Note: We recommend the PRO Lash Glue for more experienced Lilac Lashers due to the need for delicate removal.
- Quick-drying formula
- No visible clumping
- Mini-mascara wand applicator
- Extra-strong hold
- Gentle and non-irritating, even for sensitive eyes
- Vegan and cruelty-free
For Lash Club Members: add this item as a one-time purchase to your next box for 25% OFF and free shipping!
Ingredients for Black PRO Lash Glue: <li>Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Water, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., AMP-Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, D&C Black No. 2, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sorbitol, Ceteareth-25, Sodium Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Cellulose Gum
Ingredients for Clear PRO Lash Glue: Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Water, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., AMP-Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Cellulose Gum
5 g / 0.17 oz
How to Apply:
- Gently dab and wiggle the mascara wand applicator at the base of your lashes. A little goes a long way with this super-strong glue, so there’s no need to apply it through your lashes like mascara.
- Unlike most lash glues, our bond is so quick-drying that there’s no need to wait for it to get tacky.
- Follow with your favorite Lilac St. lashes.
Better Together: The Ciao for Now Lash Remover is our PRO Lash Glue’s match made in heaven. It will have your lashes and bond melting away with no damage to your natural lashes (sold separately).
- Soak lashes and bond in an oil-based lash remover for at least a minute.
- Use your finger to slide your lashes off–there should be no need for tugging or pulling.
- Expect some natural lash shedding during removal. This is normal and equivalent to brushing your fallen hair after an updo. Watch out for still-growing lashes, which you can identify by their roots–this indicates you’re tugging too much during removal.
- Be gentle and work slowly to keep natural lashes healthy and strong. Correct DIY lash removal should not generate any lash damage.
- Please remember to stock up on glues before the weather reaches below-freezing temperatures in your area. We have tested other formulas, but so far, non-freezing equals non-lasting, and we aren’t willing to compromise. We appreciate your understanding.
- Avoid pumping the applicator and tightly close the cap after use to maximize product lifetime.
- Keep out of extreme temperatures
Is glue hypoallergenic? / Does it contain latex?
All of our glues are latex-free. All of our glues do contain Acrylates, which some people are allergic to.
Is glue vegan?
Yes, all of our products are always vegan and cruelty-free.
What’s the difference between PRO Glue & Lilac Glue?
The Lilac Lash Glue has a brush applicator and a slightly longer drying time. This makes it the perfect glue for beginners and it still gives amazing lash longevity. The PRO Lash Glue has a mascara-wand applicator and dries quickly. It is our stronger glue, and we recommend it for more experienced DIY lash extension wearers.
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.