Please remember to stock up on glues before the weather reaches below freezing temperatures as our glue has been known to freeze and will be ruined. We have tested other glue formulas, but so far non-freezing equals non-longevity, and we aren't willing to compromise that. We appreciate your understanding.
Specially formulated eye-safe glue for long-lasting lash application. Comes with a mini brush applicator for easy handling, especially for beginners. Dab at the base of your natural lashes, and then apply Lilac lashes to bond with natural lashes. No skin contact needed!
- Acrylate-based, FDA-approved formula
- Dries black for a mascara-like look
- Brush applicator tip for simple application
- Gentle as mascara on sensitive eyes
- Easily removed with most makeup removers
5g / 0.17oz
Ingredients for Black glue: Acrylates/Ethylhexyl, Water, Phenoxyethanol, Carbon Black (D&C Black No. 2), Citric Acid, Sorbitol, Ceteareth-25, Sodium Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin
Ingredients for Clear glue: Acrylates/Ethylhexyl, Acrylate Copolymer, Aqua, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
**For subscription members, use code LILACPACK for 25% off. Members can also get free shipping for this item by logging in to their customer portal and adding this as a one-time purchase to your next subscription box.
Is glue hypoallergenic? / Does it contain latex?
All of our glues are latex-free. All of our glues do contain Acrylates, which some people are allergic to.
Is glue vegan?
Yes, all of our products are always vegan and cruelty-free.
What’s the difference between PRO Glue & Lilac Glue?
The Lilac Lash Glue has a brush applicator and a slightly longer drying time. This makes it the perfect glue for beginners and it still gives amazing lash longevity. The PRO Lash Glue has a mascara-wand applicator and dries quickly. It is our stronger glue, and we recommend it for more experienced DIY lash extension wearers.
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.
lash size guide
Love everything about lilac Street
I tried the clear glue, but because I like more defined lashes this black Pro glue really works best for me. Gives an eyeliner effect!
Love all the Lilac Street glues.
I have tried multiple other brands of longwear lash glue, and this one is the best. It holds without irritating my eyes like other glue has. I also love the clear with the Espresso color lashes.
I really like Lilac St glue! I’ve tried cheaper ones and they don’t compare!