A glossy, clear color sealant to reduce stickiness, keep lashes clean and extend lash wear. For use with all Lilac lash styles. To maximize product lifetime, rinse and wipe lash or glue residue from the wand before returning it to the bottle.
5g / 0.17oz
Ingredients: Purified Water, Alcohol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, PVP, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Witch Hazel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera, Disodium EDTA
**For subscription members, use code LILACPACK for 25% off. Members can also get free shipping for this item by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to add this item to your next subscription box
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.
lash size guide
Crystal coat is the magic touch! It makes your lashes last sooooo much longer!
I really like how the clear coat removes tthe stickiness , I use it to separate clumped lashes to. I also use it on my fuser to fuse.
No unwanted sticking
This is a product that you just can't do your lashes without. Great to put on your lower lashes before you start, seal the deal on your lashes, and also on your tweezers so you can efficiently put your clusters on.
This is a necessity
I use this to seal my lashes & it works great!
Crystal coat allows me to wear the lashes over a week.