Fire up your lash routine.
Unlike traditional lash curlers, the Heated Lash Curler gently warms to give a stunning curl without damage. Leave the tugging and squeezing behind and start getting the best lash curl of your life.
- For use with natural and Lilac St. lashes
- Dual-sided brush head
- Soft silicone bristles to separate and curl lashes
- 2 temperature settings: High and Low
- Rechargeable with built-in lithium battery
- Includes Heated Lash Curler, USB-C charging cord, User Manual
For Lash Club Members: add this item as a one-time purchase to your next box for 25% OFF and free shipping!
How to Use:
- Hold the Heated Lash Curler at the root of your lashes and slowly move upward. Curl in three sections: inner, middle, and outer.
- Pause at the ends of your lashes for 2-3 seconds to set the curl.
- Repeat until the desired curl is achieved.
Pro Tip: Use the Heated Lash Curler as your daily fuse for an even better bond.
- Gently clean, as needed, with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
- Do not fully submerse this device in water.
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.