Fire up your lash routine with the Heated Lash Curler from Lilac St. Unlike traditional lash curlers, ours gently heats to give you a stunning curl without damaging your lashes. Leave the tugging, squeezing, and pulling behind and start getting the best lash curl of your life in seconds.
Features soft silicone bristles to curl eyelashes to a perfect shape without pinching or crimping. The silicone bristles perfectly separate lashes while the heat lifts and curls lashes.
- Dual-sided brush head to curl all lashes at once or a specific area of your lashes with more precision and control. Smaller brush head can also be used to straighten curly lashes.
- Safe and gentle on natural and Lilac St. Lashes.
- Washable silicone brush head is easy to clean with water.
- Heats up in 15 seconds with two temperature settings.
- Rechargeable with a built-in lithium battery and includes a Type-C USB charging cable.
- Comfort grip and sleek design fits into a travel bag for use anywhere.
Pro tip- to make a great thing even better, you can also use the Heated Lash Curler for your daily lash fuse. Get all of the lash longevity benefits of fusing, plus give your falsies an extra curl to revive your look. The heat of the curler gently adheres your natural and false lashes together and lifts them to make your eyes pop.
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.