Our all-in-one pamper + prep. For use after washing your lashes, to remove stubborn proteins that interfere with glue adhesion and maximize your wear time. Additionally nourishes and conditions your lashes with aloe, centella, tea tree leaf and witch hazel extracts.
Apply to clean lashes. Soak cotton pad or microfiber brush with primer and gently brush on lashes. Allow to fully dry before applying glue. Does not replace makeup remover or cleansers. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
15ml / 0.51oz
Ingredients: Purified Water, Alcohol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, PVP, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera, Disodium EDTA
Made in South Korea specially for Lilac St.
**For subscription members, use code LILACPACK for 25% off. Members can also get free shipping for this item by emailing email@example.com to add this item to your next subscription box
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.
lash size guide
Prep must have
Preps the lashes - eye area perfectly removes oil and grease so your lashes adhere
Makes all the difference in making lashes last as long as possible. Highly recommend.
A must have
I use the lash conditioner before every lash application. It cleans my lashes of oil and residue and makes sure I am ready for the next set. Dab with a cotton swab and make sure lashes are dry before applying glue and this conditioner sets you up for a nice clean bond.
I didn’t notice a difference(my lashes still lasted two weeks with or without) but it may be different for people with really oily lashes!
Initially, I discounted this primer & thought it was something not needed. But my mind has been changed, this primer does in fact extend the wear of your lashes! It’s a necessity