Everything you need for the full Lilac lash experience.
Includes a curated selection of lashes, a bond of your choice, and our must-have accessories. A $124 value when sold separately.
Natural Set- 1 set each of the following lashes: Dawn 10mm, Originals 12mm, and Feather 14mm
Glamorous Set- 1 set each of the following lashes: Uptown 14mm, Prism 14mm, and French Lace 16mm
Dramatic Set- 1 set each of the following lashes: Midnight 14mm, Brazil 14, and Volume 16
- 3 Curated lash sets (30 wisps total)
- 1 Originals lash set (14mm) - FREE!
- Black Pro Glue
- Lilac Lash Conditioning Primer
- Lilac Lash Crystal Coat
- Ciao for Now Lash Remover
- Lilac Lash Applicator
- Travel Case
How to Apply:
- PREP: Clean your lashes with Lilac Lash Conditioning Primer. Apply a small amount of either Lilac Lash Glue or PRO Lash Glue to your natural lashes, concentrating the bond on the base of your lashes.
- LASH: Pick up your lash wisps and apply them one by one along your waterline.
- FUSE & SEAL: Fuse with your Lilac Lash Applicator and a bit of Crystal Coat to seal everything in.
- For max longevity, avoid touching the lashes while they’re wet.
- Re-fuse lashes after showers, Lash Baths, and face washes.
- To keep your lashes looking fresh, cleanse regularly with our Lash Bath Kit (sold separately).
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.