Remove your lashes quickly and gently.
This portable lash remover contains nourishing oils and collagen extract to help keep your natural lashes healthy while gently removing your Lilac St. lash extensions.
- Dual-sided applicator for easy removal
- Nourishing oils and collagen extract to nourish your lashes
- No parabens or silicones
10ml / 0.34oz
Ingredients: Mineral oil, isohexadecane, triethylhexanoin, isododecane, caprylyl glycol, BHT, collagen extract, argan kernal oil, tocopherol, squalane, rosehip fruit oil
For Lash Club Members: add this item as a one-time purchase to your next box for 25% OFF and free shipping!
How to Apply:
- Apply the remover with the flat side of the applicator to the top and underside of your lashes.
- Allow it to sit for at least a minute.
- Use the applicator or your fingers to slide the segments off.
- Use the comb side of the applicator to remove any remaining glue from your natural lashes.
- Rinse and wipe your applicator before inserting it back into the tube.
- Repeat on the other eye.
- To maximize product lifetime, rinse and wipe lash glue or residue from the wand before returning it to the bottle.
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.
lash size guide
Works very well
It makes removal so easy and it's gentle on the eyes
This is the easiest thing to use! I love the fact that the brush helps remove any excess glue from your natural lashes. 10/10 recommend!
Nothing Like It!
In a moment of laziness, I've tried to remove lashes with baby oil, oil makeup remover, etc. Nothing works as well as this! Just be patient and gently rub on the tops and bottoms of your natural lashes to get the glue off once the lashes come off.