An instant boost of glamour.
The Holiday Half Lash is a pre-mapped mini-lash set designed to give some extra drama to your lash look. Stack them onto your lash map for extra drama or wear it solo for a quick and flirty cat eye.
- Pre-mapped in Short (10-14 mm) or Long (12-16 mm)
- Buyers will get a chance to share their feedback in a survey
How to Apply:
- PREP: Clean your lashes with Lilac Lash Conditioning Primer (skip this if you’re already wearing lashes). Apply a small amount of either Lilac Lash Glue or PRO Lash Glue to the spine of the mini lash strip.
- LASH: Pick up your lash and apply it above or below your natural lashes. Gently tap the ends to secure them.
- FUSE & SEAL: Fuse with your Lilac Lash Applicator and a bit of Crystal Coat to seal everything in.
- For max longevity, avoid touching the lashes while they’re wet.
- Re-fuse lashes after showers, Lash Baths, and face washes.
- To keep your lashes looking fresh, cleanse regularly with our Lash Bath Kit (sold separately).
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.
lash size guide
Takes under a minute to apply. I hope you make more variations of the three section band.
Easy winged look
I don’t normally wear multiple sizes, so this was easy for me to use since they were already attached as one lash. Wearing them on their own, I did add an extra lash segment to my inner corner because I have very thin short natural lashes. I could see if you were doing a glam look and added mascara to your inner lashes you could get away with just June half lash.
Love all lilac st products so easy to use
Absolutely love these. Easy to pop on. Yes, I need to use a 10 of any random style to finished the look, but I think it's only because my lashes are naturally blonde/ light.
Love them so cute I wish they made all of them with the different sizes