- 10 lash clusters, available in 10mm - 16mm lengths
- Korean Silk lash fibers: vegan & cruelty free
- Somewhere between a "C" and a "D" curl in lash extensions
- Pair with Lilac Lash Glue and the Lilac Lash Applicator, sold separately
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.
lash size guide
Never using mascara again!
These lashes have saved me SO much time. I even have my teenage daughter hooked on them. I've tried several styles, and Prism is definitely my holy grail. I get so many compliments on them! <3
Prisms are the best!
Absolutely my favorite look, so pretty I catch people who can't stop staring! Girls lean in and whisper conspiratorially, "Are your lashes real?" I love 10s in the inner corner and 12s for the rest of my eye, with mayyyyybe a 14 at the outer corner if I'm working at the theater and want something more dramatic, yet still natural.
I loved how light weight they were!! And it wasn’t too dramatic but just showy enough to give my eyes a little pop!
Prisms are my go to lashes! They look natural, yet beautiful. I use 10s on the inside and 12s on the rest for an everyday, wide-eyed look.