Our all-in-one pamper + prep.
A nourishing lash primer to gently remove stubborn grit + oils and maximize your lash longevity.
- Contains Aloe, Centella, Tea Tree Leaf, and Witch Hazel extracts to nourish and condition your lashes
- Formulated to remove naturally occurring proteins & oils that interfere with ideal lash bonding
- Does not replace makeup remover or cleansers
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Custom Lilac St. formula
For Lash Club Members: add this item as a one-time purchase to your next box for 25% OFF and free shipping!
Ingredients: Purified Water, Alcohol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, PVP, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera, Disodium EDTA
15 ml / 0.51 oz
How to Apply:
- Thoroughly clean your lashes. Avoid oil-based cleansers for this step.
- Soak a cotton pad or microfiber brush with the Lash Primer and gently brush on your natural lashes.
- Allow to fully dry before applying your bond and lashes of choice.
- Tightly close the cap after use.
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.