Stop feeling blue and start wearing it.
Our groundbreaking Original lash in a bold, new colorway. These deep blue lashes will have you drowning in your reflection.
- Limited edition!
- 10 lash wisps per set
- Available in 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm, & 16 mm
- Handmade with love and Korean Silk PBT fibers
- Somewhere between a “C” and “D” curl
- Vegan and cruelty-free
How to Apply:
- PREP: Clean your lashes with Lilac Lash Conditioning Primer. Apply a small amount of either Lilac Lash Glue or PRO Lash Glue to your natural lashes, concentrating the bond on the base of your lashes.
- LASH: Pick up your lash wisps and apply them one by one along your waterline.
- FUSE & SEAL: Fuse with your Lilac Lash Applicator and a bit of Crystal Coat to seal everything in.
- For max longevity, avoid touching the lashes while they’re wet.
- Re-fuse lashes after showers, Lash Baths, and face washes.
- To keep your lashes looking fresh, cleanse regularly with our Lash Bath Kit (sold separately).
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.
lash size guide
Great color lashes. I actually prefer these over the other luxury brand (at 20$ each.) I use these every week and love them.!
I stack color lashes with brown lashes 24/7. They match my colorful hair. These lashes are some of my favorite to use. The only criticism I can possibly think of is I wish they carried a pink color. For now I will loyally use these in blue and purple. I use many types of cluster lashes, these absolutely stack up against the luxury brand. If not better!
Blue Lashes For Them Baby Blues
Great stand out from the norm. Awhile back when my daughter was getting lashes professionally applied, said she wanted a little color. But they were so expensive & I didn’t feel like she would benefit from them. She went close to 5 months without lashes & I found Lilac St…. Best product to ever come across! She not only found her goto lashes, she was able to find that pop of color she was looking for.
Blends well as an accent with black lashes. Nice pop of color without being too much! Gives me a blue mascara throwback, love it
I used To love wearing blue mascara but I havent Worn mascara in over 3 years since starting with Lilac! Love the ability to add fun pops of color!