Watch others turn green when they see you in this lash.
Our groundbreaking Original lash in a bold, new colorway. Emerald is a vivid green lash that will make you the envy of those around you.
- Limited edition!
- 10 lash wisps per set
- Available in 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm, & 16 mm
- Handmade with love and Korean Silk PBT fibers
- Somewhere between a “C” and “D” curl
- Vegan and cruelty-free
How to Apply:
- PREP: Clean your lashes with Lilac Lash Conditioning Primer. Apply a small amount of either Lilac Lash Glue or PRO Lash Glue to your natural lashes, concentrating the bond on the base of your lashes.
- LASH: Pick up your lash wisps and apply them one by one along your waterline.
- FUSE & SEAL: Fuse with your Lilac Lash Applicator and a bit of Crystal Coat to seal everything in.
- For max longevity, avoid touching the lashes while they’re wet.
- Re-fuse lashes after showers, Lash Baths, and face washes.
- To keep your lashes looking fresh, cleanse regularly with our Lash Bath Kit (sold separately).
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.
lash size guide
Great pop of color without being too much! Used them for a witch costume for halloween too
Green with envy!
So fun for Halloween! Used these on my daughter for her Tinkerbell costume and she got compliments all night!!!
I looove these! I pair them with purple and they look sooo cool! Now we need pink!
Green is cute but better for green eyes
So I love the green but to me, it doesn't look as cute on me with brown lashes as it does on green eyes it looks way better on her then my brown lashes
Love the color specially for when you’re going for a bolder look