Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.
lash size guide
I absolutely love my little travel case.
This works great when traveling and perfectly holds everything you need. It’s conveniently compact and store easily. Happy I ordered it.
I am glad I got the travel case. It’s great to hold a set of lashes, glue, and fuser for touchups when you travel. Wish I would’ve got another one because my daughter wants it.
This case is way too cute! My order arrived and was broken. Lilac St Custer service assisted with a replacement quickly. Now all my friends want one because who doesn’t want a mini suitcase to carry your essentials?! I use it to carry 2 sets of lashes, pro glue, Caio for now, crystal coat, and tweezers everything I need on the go!
Super cute 1
This is such a cute little carrying case honestly I don't use it for my lashes. I think it's a little too bulky for my lashes personally. But I ordered several of these because these are perfect for my. Kids? To. Play with their dolls? L o l hey multi purpose right