A must-have for a quick, easy, and “stick-free” lash fuse! The silicone Fusing Tips will help fuse our lash segments to your natural lashes, without the annoyance of having your applicator stick. Simply slide them onto the tips of your Lilac St. Applicator, and start fusing worry-free! These tips are so form-fitting, you can even use them to pick up and apply segments.
Includes 3 sets of Fusing Tips. Lilac St. applicator not included.
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.
lash size guide
These tips make using your tool so much easier!!
Easy to use
Very easy to use, and I feel like they really did help keep the lashes from sticking. They are a bit thick, I would maybe suggest Lilac St. make tweezers with plastic dipped tips to get around how thick these tips are.
I like them. They really help the fusing process
Love using these for fusing!
These are fantastic! So easy to use and no more sticking to my fusing tweezers!