- 10 lash clusters, 10mm - 16mm in length
- Korean Silk lash fibers: vegan & cruelty free
- Somewhere between a "C" and a "D" curl in lash extensions
- Pair with Lilac Lash Glue and the Lilac Lash Applicator, sold separately
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.
lash size guide
Great lashes! Absolutely nothing wrong with them. Just a little too much for my eyes. I usually do prism, dawns and French lace. More natural ones!
Easy and long lasting
I love how easy these lashes are to apply and how long they last!
I used to go and get my lashes done every two weeks and spent a ton of money. It anymore! I always get compliments on my lashes for a fraction of the price.
very easy to apply
Love these lashes
They are the easiest and long wearing I have ever used