- 10 lash clusters, 8mm - 14mm in length
- Korean Silk lash fibers: vegan & cruelty free
- Feather-light lash fibers 0.1mm thick
- Somewhere between a "C" and a "D" curl in lash extensions
- Pair with Lilac Lash Glue and the Lilac Lash Applicator, sold separately.
Apply in 10 minutes for up to a week of
flawlessly natural wear
FUSE & SEAL
Click To Read More
- Clean your eyelashes thoroughly.
- Apply Lilac Lash glue to your lashes as you would mascara while focusing on the base of your lashes.
- Give the glue about 15 seconds to get tacky. The PRO glue doesn't require a waiting period.
- Pick up your first segment with the applicator and apply it to your natural lashes.
- Repeat for all segments and slightly overlap to ensure a seamless look.
- Swipe a thin layer of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat to the inside of the applicator and fuse the segments and your lashes together to seal the bond.
- Finish with a light coat of Lilac Lash Crystal Coat over the entire surface of your lashes.
lash size guide
Perfect for Blondes
I really like the brown lashes. They look so natural even when I use the black Pro Lash Glue
At first I was afraid that these lashes would be too light for my face, but with my blonde highlights mixed with my blue eyes, it was perfection! Definitely buying more soon :)
Lilac is my ride or die!
I love my Lilac St lashes! I used a more expensive brand for about 8 months and couldn't ever get them to stay on my lashes for more than 3 days. From my very first time using Lilac's Originals - Medium Brown, they stayed put for 6 days! I let my eyes have 24 hours off, then I put on another set and I'm good for another 6 days. I'm a stomach sleeper, outdoorsy girl and Lilac actually keeps up with me. I love them!!!
Easy to apply.
Great!! Easy to apply.
My favorite and SO NATURAL!
I'm a blondie, so my lashes are basically invisible. The medium brown are perfect and look so natural!